UPVC windows adds an architectural dimension to the home and alsoprotect your living space from noise pollution, dust, rain and much more. They are most durable, sustainable and will last for many years. Our UPVC windows provide a perfect balance between energy efficiency and comfortable living. These windows are specially designed for strength, fire resistance, and dimensional accuracy. We maintain the highest quality standards at reasonable prices and low maintenance.
UPVC windows come in following variants:
- UPVC SLIDING WINDOWS
- UPVC CASEMENT WINDOWS
- UPVC ARCH WINDOWS
- UPVC TILT & TURN WINDOWS
- Custom UPVC WINDOWS
- COLOURED UPVC WINDOWS
Benefits of UPVC
- THE CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: UPVC – A poor conductor of heat, UPVC neither retains nor transfers heat indoors. Aluminum does both. The U-Value (the calculation of conducting properties) of UPVC is comparable to wood and far less than Aluminium.
- AIRTIGHT SEALING: Use of fusion welded joints, multi-chambered profiles, multiple point locks and silicone sealant for airtight sealing that prevents the conditioned cold air from escaping out and hot air from flowing in.
- DOUBLE INSULATION: All UPVC windows can be fitted with double or triple insulated glass, which is often used in modern buildings with the high green rating – as the means to save power.
- TERMITES: Such insects often destroy wooden windows and wooden subframes for aluminum windows in tropical climates, but termites cannot attack UPVC.
- FIRE SAFETY: UPVC is self-extinguishing – it will not allow the fire to spread due to fire retardant used in the mix. Profiles are manufactured to DIN standards.
- WATERPROOF: Our double sealed windows and doors are fully resistant to strong tropical rain and remain leak proof.
- ZERO MAINTAINANCE: NO PAINTING, NO POLISHING, NO MAINTENANCE HEADACHES – OPTIMISED FOR LONG LIFE PERFORMANCE .
we use German made profile OKOTECH with 10 year warranty.